Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OOPS...I meant to blog about this past weekend.



Well, this past weekend we had a good weekend. We had a Friday night with my parents which was fun.









So....get this...Hunter went with my dad and his friend Justin to do some "fun, manual labor," and my mom and I decided to take the kiddos with us all day. We went to McKay's and dug through the children's DVDs for whatever it was that the boys wanted us to get for them. We then decided it would be a good idea to take them to the mall to finish running our errands...that was fun. (With that period at the end of that the sentence I need you all to read some sarcasm). We finally drug them out of The Children's Place and my mom proceeded to sit in the car with them and watch a DVD (that we just bought) while I finished running my errands.

Sunday, after we had an awesomely disasterous lunch with the kiddos at P.F. Changs...no, chopsticks are not the same as drumsticks....we headed to a birthday party at The Little Gym. It was a blast. The kids had a ball and we all had fun. Coming soon..update on Ema and her doctor's appointment at Vanderbilt.





No comments:

Post a Comment