Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shut-up...Oh, and Happy Valentine's Weekend




We have had a good weekend this weekend. Even though I was on call, the hospital was pretty quiet. Unfortunately, Hunter usually gets a break from the kids on the weekends when I'm home, but my call weekends he doesn't get a break unless we get a babysitter. On top of that, it was a long weekend. So....I had to take call Friday through Tuesday. He REALLY didn't get a break.
Anyways, we went to dinner with my parents on Friday which was fun as normal. Saturday was pretty busy. We had a babysitter and my sweet hubby had Valentine's plans for us. Even though it was a day early, Sundays are super hectic at our house, so we took the day we were able to get a sitter...Saturday it was!! Right before the in-laws came over to baby-sit...The boys insisted on dressing up like "Woody.

2 comments:

  1. And the two cutest cowboys in the west - what more could you want?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete