Sunday, September 26, 2010

So many new things going on...

Well, for those of you that haven't heard, I got into the doctorate program that I applied for. I'm not sure what in the world I'm thinking. Since I have not been working, I just keep finding more and more things to do with myself. I'm excited about it though. I am signing up for classes tomorrow. We'll see...
As for other goings ons...I am getting into some other things that I'm not quite ready to blog about. Silly, I know, but I'm super excited about all of it. I am planning a Walk for the Fall of 2011 for the Hydrocephalus Association. I'm REALLY excited about that. So, for any of you out there that are reading this and have been involved with planning any kind of event like this...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know and talk to me soon. I have an awesome girlfriend from church that is helping out, but we are doing this from scratch.
Anyways, I will let you all know about the other stuff when I figure them all out myself.
Just a quick update, Ema has gotten sick three times since Wednesday. Hunter and I are really nervous about it. She has a cold, so we are praying that it is from the drainage. I hope that is what is causing her to get sick. Please keep our little angel in your prayers.
Hunter and my Bible study is going great. I can't wait to talk more about it. David Platt is unbelievable to read. He really lets you have it. Everything he says is harsh truth, but all Christians need to hear it. OK, I keep saying I'll tell you later and keep rambling.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment