Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My babies are growing up

Well, it finally happened. I couldn't understand why I didn't cry last week when the boys went to preschool. Orientation kinda got me, but the first day of school they did so well. I guess that's why it didn't bother me too bad to leave them somewhere they didn't mind being.

So, today, I didn't get to go with them to school. I think I cried the entire way to school. All I can say is...At least I'm not the mom in their classroom that can't leave her daughter. Hunter told me she kept saying I'm not sure why she's not doing well. This is all while she is not actually leaving her daughter in the room when she is perfectly content. I'm thinking there is some letting go issues there!!!
The boys fell asleep last night around 8:40 and stayed in their own big boy beds until 7:30 when Hunter and I went to wake them up this morning! Hallelujah!
I'm so excited that Ema's dedication is coming up soon. More prayers is what we need for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment