Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a Weekend!!

We spent the holiday weekend with Hunter's family. (By we I mean, me, Ethan, Cooper & Ema). If you didn't catch that, there was no Hunter in that. He had to referee all weekend. I have to give him a hard time when really, we had a great time.
I love to hang out with his brother and sister-in-law. God love her for spoiling our children!! She held Emalinn basically the entire weekend! That's right, she held her from Friday until Sunday. Trust me it's not an exageration...Ema had to be held Sunday when we got home until she fell asleep and she's never done that, so when Jane reads this she'll be sure to know that she has spoiled my children!!!
Ema goes for her 4 month well-baby check-up next week. I can't believe that. She's continuing to do really well. Hunter and I have continued to do fairly well, too. I finally had my meltdown after we got all of her records from UAB. It's really tough to actually see all of the stuff in print about your child. The Dr. seemed to be worried about her developing trouble with upgaze. Problem #1 with that...He didn't bother telling us that when we were there for her check-up. I had to read it in her progress notes. We haven't really noticed anything about her that seems different, so maybe since the man has never actually laid hands on my daughter, just thought he was noticing something.
I've never in my short 5 years of practicing been told it's ok not to actually touch the patient when your doing an exam on them. Maybe he's just so smart he doesn't have to! OK, I've vented and am moving on.
I'll update you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment