Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to Work

Well, I came back to work yesterday. Things were a little slow-going, but I guess I'm back in the swing of things. I really miss being with the kids though. When I have to leave them again after getting to be home with them, I'm secretly super jealous of Hunter...guess it's not a secret anymore!!

Just an update, Ema is doing well. The coolest thing that Hunter and I noticed after surgery is that she almost immediately had what Hunter calls a "panic button." She had never had a real "soft spot," but after surgery, it was one of the first changes we noticed in her. That's a good thing!!!

I'm only making this blog super short to let everyone know that Ema is doing well, so I won't go off on the tangent that I want to, but I will say that difficult times really do bring out the "true" in your true friends. I really do appreciate all of the prayers, support and help that we had from our family and friends...More on "true" friends later.

1 comment: