Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ema's Dr. Appt

Well, we went to Nashville yesterday. This time it was only Hunter, Ema and me. (Me IS grammatically correct here!!! - Inside joke!) After waiting a little over an hour, we saw Dr. Tulipan. He felt like Ema looked good and that she was doing well. He gave us some examples of things to look for to know if the shunt is malfunctioning and is planning to see us in three months. We only have to see him two more times until she turns 1, then we go to seeing him once a year unless something happens to the shunt.
What amazing news!!! It was a long trip to get the news, but it was worth it.
Hunter and I came home and went to his Referee banquet last night. I've actually got an entire Thanksgiving Menu prepared (ahead of time!!!). I'm so excited about it this year. It collectively will be organized chaos...What fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ema is going better than good - she's great! What a doll - her smile lights up the room!
    Let me know if I can help with anything for your Thanksgiving.... xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete