Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Fun

Today has been an awesome day. Yesterday we spent the day at the pool with the boys on my first Friday off. Soon I'm going to be greedy and want Thursdays off too. It was awesome spending time with my kiddos and hubby!

Back to my point...Today we spent the day w/ the kids, Nana, Meredith and Landon at the pool. Then we went to a cookout with Hunter's family. It's so funny...we had plans w/ friends and a babysitter. While I don't need that all of the time, we were looking forward to it. I was so upset when our friends ditched us for what I guess was better plans. We ended up going to a cookout w/ our mixed up families. My mom came, and Hunter's fam was there. I forget just how great it is to spend time with family that you don't see all of the time.

I love our families and feel like we are so blessed to have so many people around that we love and that love us! Our kids will be the most blessed children with so much love given to them. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment