Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Weekend

It's Friday again for me. I'm looking forward to the weekend b/c it just means we're one less weekend away from Florida. Even being on call this weekend isn't going to bother me.

We teach our last class with our current SS classes this Sunday. I think Hunter and I are both pretty bummed to be changing classes only b/c we have awesome classes. My girls are great. They are always there and I've gotten to see them grow a little bit their first year in high school. I can remember being quite different from my Freshman to Sophomore year. I know, I know 14 to 15...big deal. It was for me. I think I grew up a lot after being a silly little freshman! These girls are great! I like Hunter's class too. I know he's going to miss having the triplets! That's right, I said triplets. He has these three guys in his class and they are a hoot. They give him such a hard time and it is too funny. I hope this group of kids' parents know just what great kids they have. I can only hope that our kiddos are as fun and well-behaved as they are.

Pray for us...we know we were spoiled with such good classes. We will need strength this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment