Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oops

So, yesterday I used the blog to vent for 1.2 seconds. I didn't really want to do that, but I did. So, now I'm apologizing. I really just want to talk about my family and keep our friends and family updated on Emalinn.

My entire household has been sick. It started with Ethan then Cooper then Hunter then me then Ema. Now my mom is super sick and my dad started yesterday. It's just a "summer cold" but it won't go away. It's time to Lysol our house! In case you were wondering, it is SOOOOO pitiful to see a 2 month old sick. She is snorting to breathe and has this pitiful little cough. It makes me so sad.

In other news, right when I came back to work there was a possibility that my friend that works here (the nurse practitioner) was going to leave and take another job. I have been so excited to be back here and at the same time...so stinking sad that he might leave. I told my boss that I just couldn't fathom it being only me and her working here. This place is a zoo and there has too be more than just one doctor and a mid-level provider. We would be sharing call EVERY OTHER WEEKEND and I wouldn't be able to do the job she brought me back to do.
NEWS FLASH...He's staying. We get to remain our little happy family for now. I'm really pumped.

It's awesome to see how blessed we all are by God when things are good in our lives. I really have to remember this when things aren't always perfect. I wish I was better at doing that. God is always good and there's a reason for everything that happens to us all. Everyone please remind me of that when we head to UAB on August 25!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment