Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday is my Friday

OK...today's post is going to be short and sweet. I have to work and get off of the computer b/c once today is over, I'm off for three days. I'm loving the idea of Thursdays being my Friday!

Work is like I was never gone (for over a year)...more on that another day!

One of my best friends, Kary, emailed me yesterday and told me she was dreaming of our trip to the beach...Now I can't quit thinking about it. 16 days is the official countdown.

Have any of you ever been to Seaside, Florida. It's beautiful and awesome and peaceful and relaxing...Cannot wait!

I'm going to post some family pics this weekend on here.

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing 4 days a week now? Ad what do you mean gone for over a year-confrused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I left Dr. D's office and am back in Cleveland. More to come later!

    ReplyDelete