Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Long time no blog!

We have been so busy, I haven't had enough time to blog. I've so missed it.



I was on call all weekend. Saturday we spent the day at the pool.



Sunday, Hunter and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We were so pumped for sushi at Hiroshi's. Babysitter in place, headed downtown, Chef's course here we come...............HIROSHI'S IS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!!
So disappointed. We headed to Sushi Nabe. While the food was excellent, no one really knew what a Chef's course was and it was twice the price for half the food. (Reminder, I said the food was excellent)
We made the best of it even though we were disappointed. We got away, which was really nice. We honestly still enjoy being alone with each other. It's so cool to still be in love after 10 1/2 years of being together.

Sidebar...We measure Ema's head circumference every Tuesday. We are 2 cm away from the upper limit that Dr. Oakes gave us. Please pray that it doesn't grow super fast over the next 2 1/2 weeks. We see him on the 25th and I don't want to have to make it any earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment