Thursday, August 6, 2009

Last Day Until Vacation

I wish I had something profound to say on my blog today. I'm not a very profound writer anyways, but all that is on my mind is the fact that I'm leaving for Florida in a few days.
We have SOOOOO much packing to do. I'm not sure where to begin.
Even though I just got back to work from maternity leave, it just isn't a vacation, ya know?!
I'm so excited that I don't have to work for 10 days. We're going with friends to Florida. I'm not totally sure how welcome we will be after this year. We've done this trip three other times and have never had children...so here we go!
I wonder what the boys will think about the beach...hmmm??? I'll be sure and blog and post pictures while we're gone so that everyone can see my sweet babies at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment