Monday, August 24, 2009

Preschool Orientation...Are you kidding me?

Well, this week has begun! I left work today to go to school with Hunter and the boys for preschool orientation. That's right, PRESCHOOL.
I hid my tears from Hunter b/c I knew he'd think I'm insane. Poor guy...all he wants to do is get away for a few hours once a week and get big boy things done and all I want is to make sure my kids are at home 24/7. But, since I hid my tears from him and was grumpy today, he just thinks I'm in a bad mood. They just can't possibly be old enough to go to school. During orientation the Director was talking about their syllabus for the year...Are you kidding me? I don't think I knew what a syllabus was until I was in undergrad!

Now that today is mostly behind us...we are heading to Birmingham tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers. We try not to think of Ema having anything wrong with her, but when this day approaches, you just can't forget.

Two of the THREE namesakes in her life are going with us. It will be Hunter, my mom, Uncle Mitch, Ema & Me. So, I'll keep you informed as soon as I know anything. It's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment