Saturday, August 8, 2009

SEEEEAAAASIIIIDDDDE

Well, I'm taking a break from packing for the kiddos and me. It sure is tough to get packed for 4 people. I don't mind it because I know we're heading off to the beach, but again, it doesn't make it any easier. Our friends, Kary & Ben, are already on their way down today.
My boss said I should be prepared to not have them as friends after we come back from this trip. I asked, don't you mean be prepared for them not to invite us again...she corrected me and said no, for them not to talk to us again. You see, they have no children. We are all staying in one house. Again, I repeat, they have no children. Kary did make me feel better and said they knew what they were getting into when they invited us. I'm still not so sure about that.
My parents are coming down in the middle of the week to join us and our friends. ALL IN ONE HOUSE!! Need I remind anyone that we have three children ages 2 and under!!!
Oh well, the rooms are all on opposite sides of the house. So, everyone can get away from us.
I'm so excited for the boys. They are really going to enjoy this! They've been talking about the beach for weeks now. They both proceeded to tell my parents that they have to stay here. What two year olds will say!!!!!!!
My next few updates will be from the beach. For those of you that don't know anything about it...Seaside is near Destin, but it's private. No hotels, motels or any chain restaurants. It's the quaint little town where The Truman Show was filmed. It really looks exactly like that. The house we stay in is 3 bedrooms w/ sunroom, patio and oh yeah, the backyard...THE BEACH! Please keep the jealousy to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment