Thursday, August 20, 2009

Soccer Season

Well, soccer season is upon us! For those of you who follow me on here and aren't sure what that means...
Hunter is a referee AND he plays; SOOoooooo that means a whole lot less Hunter around the house past 4:30 or 5 pm. He refs middle school, high school, college and rec soccer. Yeah, I know, it overwhelms me thinking about all of that, too!
It's really awesome for him though, b/c it's his job outside of the house, and well, he really enjoys it. We miss him tons around the house, but it's only seasonal....so, we'll get through it.

Oh, by the way, my doctors have decided to work up the chest pain I had in the hospital after I had Ema b/c it happened in the middle of the night Monday night again. No one seems to have a clue, so I'm going tomorrow for a battery of test. Totally don't want to go, but Hunter said he would drag me down there if I tried to not go.

COUNTDOWN: 5 days until we go to UAB. Keep Emalinn in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment